Lilies on the Water by L. Jordan
This floral component design works up quickly and looks beautiful in a variety of colors. Build a lily flower with Starman Mini Dagger beads, then add leaves with Matubo MiniDuos and TOHO Demi Rounds. Stitch two extra components to make matching earrings.
- 36 Mini Dagger, 2x5mm (A)
- 8 2mm Round Bead (B)
- 4gm TOHO Demi Round 11º (C)
- 36 MiniDuo, 2x4mm (D)
- 6 6mm Round Bead (E)
- TOHO One-G Thread
- Clasp of Choice
Bracelet as instructed measures approx. 7” before clasp. Each lily pad measures approx. ¾”.
- Mini Dagger Opq. Luster Champagne (41-36-P14413);
- 2mm Firepolish Matte Metallic Flax (1-02-K0171);
- TOHO Demi 11° Higher-Metallic June Bug (TN-11-506);
- MiniDuo Luster Stone Green (364-24-64454);
- 6mm Round Sueded Gold Smoky Topaz (5-06-MSG1023).
- Mini Dagger Matte Metallic Flax (41-36-K0171);
- 2mm Round Matte Metallic Flax (5-02-K0171);
- TOHO Demi 11° Higher-Metallic Iris Olivine (TN-11-508);
- MiniDuo Gold Shine Green (364-24-24103);
- TOHO Round 6° Hybrid Metallic Suede Blue (TR- 06-Y613).
- Mini Dagger Matte Turquoise (41-36-M6313);
- 2mm Round Luster Iris Turquoise (1-02-LR6313);
- TOHO Demi 11° Matte-Color Gun Metal (TN-11-612);
- MiniDuo Nebula Blue Turquoise (364-24-NB6303);
- 6mm Round Sueded Gold Lt Teal (5-06-MSG6021).